My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Yucky Blah kind of Day

But overcast and rainy is good, esp. when we need the rain so badly. I was, however, ready to head to the beach this morning. Oh well. Another day.

We had a nice visit with Elissa and the kids. Joshy and Cameron were instant playdate buddies. I didn't see him most of the day. Now he is awfully quiet, so I am thinking he is napping-another good thing.

The house is slowly getting back together and I am hopeful that by the end of the weekend, with TWO of us working on it, we can be successful. I am still awaiting a call back from the contractor cause I am NOT at all happy with one of the painting areas and it DOES need to be re-done. Heck, he left the blue painters tape up on one of the walls.

I have no specific plans at all for the weekend and only wish that there was a FREE crop somewhere that I could justify attending as I haven't scrapped in FOREVER, but perhaps I can work on organizing this room some. I have scrap crap EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE.

Have a great weekend and hope to get lots accomplished :)

No comments: