My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

VERY productive

That describes our weekend thus far. I have dusted, scrubbed, de-dog-haired this ENTIRE house and pitched more stuff that one should ever own. One lil blondie is going to flip out if he opens the garbage can in the garage, but it is all good. I have several bags of toys/books/clothes that will be donated this week as well.
He is such a little pack rat that he can NOT stand to part with anything. Hmmm, wonder who he takes after. LOL.
He can look at a pair of socks that fit him two years ago and not let me throw them away.

It is def. starting to feel like home again. Mil and Fil were here yesterday to help keep the kiddo occupied so dh and I could organize. Well, didn't xactly turn out that way as dh and ds and fil kept each other occupied in the yard and the pool while Mil and I busted our REAR ends. My picture of the day for yesterday is me laying on the familyroom floor SCRUBBING the leather couches. I am certain that was NOT a pretty sight but must admit that it looks a zillion times better downstairs.

I have LOTS to do with regards to paperwork and catching up, but I have nothing on the agenda this week, and hope to get to it all.
We have had lots of rain this weekend as well which we really do still need.

So little by little it is all coming together. I am hopeful to have some time to get back into the scraproom and try to put all that stuff away this week too so that I might get to begin to be crafty again. I miss it when I am not.........

Happy Birthday to Hilltop this weekend. Hope that everyone had fun fun fun in Valrico at the crop. Wished that I could have swung it, but my time was better served getting our house back together again and FGT is just around the corner.

Happy Sunday,
Jax

No comments: