My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

things that I luv #8

Well one thing that I do NOT luv is having a sick child........so one thing that I discovered that I do luv is having a fantastic pediatric office........in 5 years, not a single complaint that I can think of.

We have seen nearly every doctor in the practice and they are all phenominal. I am thrilled that this particular practice, with after hours right up the street was rec. to us when I was pregnant. I never got to go and do the pediatrician interviews that I had scheduled because I was put on strict bedrest, so it was truly a "crapshoot" and I am delighted with the outcome.

So after nearly a two hour appt. at said doctor's office, leaving with a nebeulizer that will quickly become a good friend of said 5 year old, prescriptions emailed directly to the pharmacy AND a star wars sticker, I truly love our pediatrician's office!!

No comments: