My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

things that I luv day 12

I luv the fact that I can meet new people and gather them together all for a good cause. I can open my home to a sweet young business woman who is kind and generous and numerous friends will flock here as well.

It warms my heart to wear nice things and even toastier when i am helping a friend share her business with others, make lots of sales, get me items for free and half cost and all the while spreading the word about ms and increasing donations to team durning.

thank you laurel and premier jewelry for the opporunity. thanx to all my gal pals and my father in law for doing some shopping for BLING and especially for my lil guy who stayed upstairs for hours til he just couldn't take it anymore and HAD to come down to model the samples and find something sparkly for his valentine Alexa. It was absolutely precious and I luved every minute of it.

No comments: