My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

baaaaad blogger, so what

Yes, I have been a naughty blogger lately, sorry, but not certain too many actually read it, so what?

Jan./Feb. not great for me personally. LOTS going on and sick, sick sick is all i can say.
My lil guy has been to the pediatrician more times than i care to count. I have been to the clinic at CVS where for the first time in my life, I have felt completely and totally DISCRIMINATED against-walked out in tears.

Sinus infections, ear infections, wet lungs, breathing treatments.....NONE of them fun.

It is now March 5th and the heat is still on in the house. This winter has surely been crazy weather wise in the entire world. It is supposed to be a warmer weekend and I say BRING IT ON.

We registered the lil one for kindergarten yesterday and did the whole Kindergarten Round-Up and tour. I can't believe he is going to be in K. Oh my how quickly it flies.

Walk MS event is right around the corner too. BUSY with scheduling the SLEW of volunteers we have this year, thanks in part to Disney and the day of giving.

I have not even begun my Project Life nor have I finished Project 365. In fact, I haven't scrapped a thing :(

Assignment for next year did not make me happy and I have read and re-read, "Who Moved My Cheese" three times in the last three weeks. I am tryin so desperately to find my new cheese.

We lost a dear scrapper to a battle with bc a few weeks ago. Jean Short, you are already missed.
Found out someone very special to me was just dx with the same evil disease.....sometimes, despite best efforts,, LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR!!

I am ready for a relaxing weekend........bring it on.

No comments: