My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Forward

really messes with my internal clock.
I absolutely ADORE this time of year, when the weather isn't truly HOT, the humidity is lower and it stays light later, but I am not a fan of how long it takes this body to adjust to it. LEAVE it alone please.

I got tons accomplished this weekend if getting dressed yesterday doesn't count. I did take a long hot candle lit bubble bath at about 8pm and got into a new pair of pj's, but that is the most that I did to "get ready" other than brush my teeth a couple of times.

However, I was still WIDE awake at nearly 3am, which explains why I completely slept thru my alarm this morning. I heard it but promptly shut it off and contemplated throwing the darn cell phone across the room. Perhaps I should have done that-blamed the time change and then I could have gotten me a new phone. LOL.

We are running about an hour late for VPK, but the sun is shining and I am only working a few days this week, so no biggie right?

Have a great Monday.......still have the sinus headache I have been battling since Friday. I hope it decides to leave SOON-allergy season for sure is here.

No comments: