My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Weds....

and that means that dh flies home very very late tonite.

I give my friends who are single parents a HATS OFF. It is a TOUGH TOUGH job. I know that I do not always appreciate everything that my hubby does, so I am saying it here. I APPRECIATE the things that you do, Johnnie Boy.

I have to say that I can not ever remember 4 days that my lil man has been SOOOOO incredibly well behaved. I mean that in every sense of the word. We have NOT battled once....he has been helpful and it has def. made life easier this week.

Last night he sat in our Homeowner's Annual Board of Director's meeting for nearly 3 hours and truthfully, you wouldn't have known he was there if you didn't hear his Leapster a couple of times. We didn't get home until almost 10 pm and even I didn't want to be there that long....
I guess he is growing up or typically misbehaving to get me going while Daddy is here. I honestly dunno.

It has been a busy week(maybe that helps too) and is going to be busier as each day passes and gets closer to the MS Walk this Saturday.
I have well over 100 volunteers thanks to the Give a Day/Get a Day promo from Disney World.

I know that I have missed some of the people that signed up but I am doing my best. I am certain that there will be people that are NO shows, so I am NOT at all stressing over it, but my EXCEL spreadsheet is looking like a HUGE cross off-insert kinda mess. I will know what it says but not sure that anyone else will. LOL.

Okay, going to add/delete some volunteers and head out to school.

Happy HUMP day to all.

No comments: