My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

great visit

with our family from Colorado. It doesn't seem like it had been all that long since we spent time together but my sister's kids seem to have grown up overnight!! Joshy really enjoyed the time we spent with them and he seems to have gotten very close to the boys this time vs Little Amanda(who didn't at all appreciate being called Little Amanda). LOL.

We drove down to Venice Beach and everyone had a blast searching for shark's teeth. It was very windy and almost cold, but that didn't stop the kiddos from getting in the water. Fran was covered in towels and a sweatshirt......yeah, she is from Colorado. LOL.

We stayed in Sarasota and thoroughly e njoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi. We met some very nice people staying at the hightower and I couldn't have liked my sangria from Mi Pueblo anymore if I had tried.

One highlight was walking around the shops in Venice. I always luv doing that. We went upstairs to an art gallery and were delighted to have them accept Brian's blown glass necklace and earrings. That boy is going to be famous some day for his artwork. Perhaps though, not nearly as famous as his younger brother who plays the guitar like no other 15 year old that I have ever heard.
Little Amanda does a mean round-off back handspring too :)

All in all a really nice mini vacation for us all. Going back to school today while dh is off in VA for the week doing some kind of training.

Saturday is walk ms at Lowry Park Zoo. Can't wait.

Have a fantastic Monday!!

No comments: