My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things that I LUV day #2

I moved to Tampa in June of 1985 and ever since I got here, I have been a WFLA kinda gal. I can NOT go to sleep without channel 8 on tv. I can NOT wake up without channel 8 on tv......

I luv channel 8 WFLA. Now over the years, I have seen sportscasters become anchor persons and anchor persons come and go, but the worst of it was when my "boyfriend" took his own life in April almost two years ago. OMG my heart still breaks.

I got "used" to the new line up and truly came to enjoy watching Bill and the girls. Then Bill retired and it was just the "girls". Come the end of Feb. there will be big changes once again. After 16 years, Gayle is leaving and I woke up this morning to find out that Jen is leaving too.

I luv WFLA channel 8, but will I luv the new morning line up? We can only hope........

No comments: