My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hellloooo February

Bring it on. Already into the second month of the new decade and I couldn't be happier about it.

January was a BUSY month for us and I am not sorry to see it go. I have already begun making some simple cards for Valentine's Day and thinking of a birthday gift for sister in law. I have several events scheduled this month and we are in FULL planning and preparing mode for both FCAT at school and walk ms at the end of March.

I am even attending a weekend long crop this week at WSD. I can NOT wait to actually accomplish something creative. It has been wayyyy toooooo long and I miss that feeling.

Next week we will all go out to celebrate what would have been Daddy's 70th birthday.

It is going to be a FANTASTIC month FOCUSING on things that I LUV..........

No comments: