My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Daddy,

Six years ago today, my world as I knew it ENDED for good. When Johnnie and his mother showed up at Bay Crest to tell me that you "were gone", I just knew that they were lying. In fact, that is exactly what I said to him that morning. There was NO way that YOU of all people could be gone.

The minutes, hours, days and weeks that immediately followed are a hazy blurr at this point and no clearer than they were six years ago.
I miss you every day and although i do find comfort in knowing that you look down upon us and although i can still hear you on a daily basis, I MISS YOU.

It has been six years........lots of things I want to get your advice about. One absolutely precious little boy that lives with a special part of you inside him. Your name STILL in my cell phone cause I just can NOT bring myself to change it. And the longing to be able to hear you say, "I luv my puppy" just one more time.

I KNOW that you would be proud of me. I make good choices(most of the time), my cholesterol is still too high, I have lost a TON of weight and I WILL eat chocolate in your honor tonite :)

You were right about LOTS of things(as I continue to be) and although a Durning, "I will ALWAYS be a TINSKY-proudly, I might add".

And she IS truly a "magnificent beast~!"

Dear Daddy,
I MISS YOU........
Luv,
JT

No comments: