My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toss Ten Tuesday

So my friend, Jen has taken on a new challenge for this year and she has gotten many others on her bandwagon. In the spirit of the show Hoarders, she is challenging herself to Toss Ten items on the first Tuesday of each month.

Well, I have never considered myself to be a Hoarder, but I am the first one to admit that I get attached to STUFF. It actually stems back to first grade I discovered. When I lived on Dorchester Drive in River Vale, New Jersey, my house burned down. It didnt' burn down to the ground, but whatever survived the fire(which wasn't a whole lot) was destroyed by the smoke and the water. My persian kitty perished and pretty much every single thing that I owned back then. It took about 30 years and lots of therapy for me to come to this realization.......after losing every toy, book and piece of clothing that I owned at age 6, STUFF became a BIG deal to me.

So, it is with much pride that I join Miss Jen's challenge of Toss Ten Tuesday. I spent MUCH of my two week winter break TOSSING much more than TEN and oh did it ever feel good. Our garbage has had garbage for the last two trash days. I brought numerous bags to Goodwill over the last 10 days and I did bring a large back to school today for a teacher friend with a younger son than mine.

It feels VERY good and I plan to def. keep this up.
Ta Ta to my trash. May you someday be someone else's treasure.

So, who else tossed what today?????? Do share.

No comments: