My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

project life is in the house

to my surprise and delight, my project life kits arrived today......how very xciting. i can't wait to have five minutes of peace to open it up and check it all out.

not tonite though as i am just plain exhausted. i actually caught myself falling asleep in the chair while getting my nails done this afternoon. pretty much the only thing that kept me awake was the fact that i was FREEZING......it warmed up pretty much this afternoon if you were in the sun, but with a high of less than 50(yes that IS cold for those of us who have lived in FL for going on 30 years) the fans that they had blowing on my hands kept me awake.

So, it will be an early night for us as we hunker down under the down comforters as the low in the am will be in the 20's. I have my 3 month follow up appt. tomorrow EARLY with my neuro, so think good thoughts for me please.

Thankfully, I am feeling good so other than some RX refills to start the new year, it should be pretty quick and relatively painless. Good friend of mine and I were talking last week about how much we don't mind going to see Dr. Karla cause she is the only doctor that we get to go to that doesn't weigh us. LOL. Of course, being a prof. ballerina in addition to being a fabulous neurologist, anyone would feel "fat" standing next to her :)

KC got a good report from the holistic vet last night. He tolerated the accupunture like a champ...he is such a great pup.

Okay, some things to do before hitting the sack-laundry calling my name.

Stay warm everyone.

No comments: