My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why does it seem

that short weeks are longer than regular ones?

I am beat. We had off on Monday for MLK day and then off on Tuesday as well. So that means cramming 5 days of work into just three days. If you add in the xtra curricular stuff, that equals one tired tadpole.

Tuesday I spend the better part of the day with one of my favorite people-my sil and magician of a beautician getting my hair straightened. Under penalty of death from Mitch, it was NOT cut-not one strand......lol. I also got to spend a nice part of the afternoon catching up with him and Aunt Sue. We don't get to do that enough anymore.
I also filled out the school CHOICE forms and mailed them in for my lil guy to attend school with me next year. Now, if I could just figure out how I am going to get him there?? Well, we DO have time for that.

Last night we went to dinner at Sonny's for Bay Crest night-good turn out. Today was ELP and running back and forth from Carrollwood to TNC, to Odessa, to Carrollwood, back to TNC and finally home again.

NICE NICE surprise was coming home to Lil Man's bedroom and his new loft bed completely put together-go dh. I now just have to tweak where everything will go and turn his choo choo room into his Star Wars room by accessorizing. He wants his Thomas clock made into a SW one etc. By the end of the weekend it will be close to done. How quickly they grow up.

I am enjoying the Project Life album or at least taking the pics thus far. I have yet to take it out of the box but plan to do that this weekend too.

Hey, if anyone has any pull around here, can we have a week or so of just weekends to catch up and then go back to the regularly scheduled work week/weekend thing? Thanks. I am certain that there are numerous people who would be equally appreciative.

No comments: