My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy WOW

That was some rain that blew thru here early this morning. I was WIDE awake just after 3am and despite my best efforts, could not fall back to sleep. So, I was flipping channels when one heck of a storm blew thru here.

I haven't heard the wind howl like that in some time. There was even a tornado warning for just northeast of here(exactly where many scrappers were over the weekend).

Hope that everyone is safe, no one incurred any severe damage during the storm and now we can look forward to it cooling off a bit today.

We enjoyed a very quiet and relaxing weekend while our lil guy spent some much needed time with AS. Of course, he came home with his arms loaded down with new Star Wars Lego sets of various sizes and all of the money I had sent him with. NO AS NO. that word can come outta your mouth..........lol.
She was pleased that he apparently did inherrit the Tinsky gene and was comparing prices at all the stores on said Lego sets. For the record, Wal Mart is the cheapest but their shelves the emptiest.

Hoping for a great Monday for everyone........

No comments: