My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

There is nothing so sad

As your BABY screaming in the horrible anticipation of getting two shots and three people having to hold him down :(
When it was all said and done, I am not sure who was crying more-me or him. If you are not a parent, you will not understand this pain...........

Thank goodness that is over for another year.
On a good note, he is healthy as a horse and built like "Mike Alstott" according to Dr. G. He is in the 60% for height and 97% for weight. He def. does need speech therapy and his blue and gold forms are all filled out for Kindergarten registration when that comes around.

From 6lbs 3 ounces and 19.5 inches to 43.75 inches and 55 lbs. in what feels like 5 seconds flat!! Make that FIVE years.

Off to enjoy the rest of our day off together.
Happy MLK day!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I remember the 2 years that Joey had a IV every Friday night and they had to papoose him to a board with velcro to insert the iv...going towards st joe on MLK he would start screaming NO NO NO ...so I know what you mean.