My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lost and FOund

so, last night I was going thru my email and somehow or other found a tab that I had never seen before. Low and behold, I FOUND ALL MY MISSING EMAILS. yeah.

our Board meeting never happened and Junior Mint took a very LONG nap(of course, he had Daddy up til 1am afterwards but I went to sleep). I got a bunch accomplished including some lesson planning that needed to be done. Our new reading series is daunting, but I am hoping to get the hang of it before school ends. LOL.

Joshy was thrilled to see the airplane take off yesterday............YEAH.

The Board Prez. came by last night to have me sign some checks and informed us of something that blew me away. Ready for this? Let me tell you how VERY lucky I consider myself for many things, but for this for sure: Our fabulous pool company, NOT, Capital Pools and Spas was featured on Channel 8 not too long ago as the owner and president idot of the company, Greg Luce, had closed the business and taken off with MANY people's $$. THANK GOODNESS our pool is complete. I am not sure where that will leave us with NO ONE to take care of any warranty issues, but I am so very thankful. So many of these poor people lost their money, projects incomplete AND now have liens on their homes. JEEZ. The FL laws really do protect the contractors and NOT the homeowners.

What a mess. I researched this company and they had two complaints at the BBB but both were resolved in a timely fashion. Now what for these people?

I can NOT even imagine what I would have done if I had paid what I did and had NO pool. JEEZ.

It looks to be a beautiful day here, although HOT. Have a fantastic Tuesday and be thankful. I know that I sure am.

No comments: