My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, August 1, 2008

another ducky day

so yesterday was a total washout as well. gotta luv living in the SUNSHINE state when it never seems to shine. Dh was working in Sarasota yesterday and it never even rained where he was, yet it didn't seem to stop here. Our front yard is about an inch or more deep in water and the side yard is even worse. Trying to get the mail is a squishy icky mess. LOL.

i finished packing my scrappy stuff and my car is packed. just need to get some clothes thrown into my duffle bag and i am good to go.

ds slept for 13.5 hours last night. WOW. I am guessing he TRULY needed it, I know that I sure did.

have a great weekend. I am off to the Kenilworth today and will check in on Sunday if not before. I can NOT wait for a weekend with the girls.
Jax

No comments: