My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is it only Weds???

Gosh. It has already been a very busy week here and I am just plain TIRED.

John and Joshy are both still sick, but both of them feeling much better. Having sick ones is NO fun esp. when one is a child and the other just acts like one.

Monday night I had an HOA Board meeting that was like a marathon. Went on for HOURS.

After school yesterday I went to see another hotel and then last night went with Aunt Sue and Mom to see JERSEY BOYS. OMG, was that show ever amazing.

The storm was dreadful driving home and although I didn't get in til nearly midnight, it was soo worth feeling xhausted. I am dragging today but I am enjoying the cooler temps that the storm brought in and I am going to try to take advantage of the fact that the lil one is snoozing at the moment and empty the dishwasher and watch Dr. Phil on the couch.

Happy Hump Day !!

1 comment:

Stacey S-O said...

Big babies are the worst! oh and tag you're it! check my blog.