My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

stolen from Mary Mary

10 Years Ago: I worked at Bay Crest and ex dh and I were NOT doing well at all.

Things on my to-do list today:laundry, laundry and more laundry. unpack and organzie scrap shit so i can find it again and make some page kits for the crop on sat.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:Quit my job and go be a beach bum. pay off ALLLLLLLL my bills so I do not have to ever hear the phrase, is that in the budget????

3 of my bad habits:Smoking, of course Caffeine (mostly Coffee)Not flossing

3 places I have lived:1) Miami 2) New Jersey 3) Tampa

5 jobs that I have had:1)Carvel 2)Gardens Restaurant and Pizzeria 3) Just Another Pizza Place 4) Elementary school teacher grades 1-6 regular and special ed. 5) wife and mommy

5 Things people don't know about me:1) I hate mushy foods 2) I hate olives 3)I love Billy Joel, Elton John, Barry Manilow and those era of Oldies music 4) I have NEVER sent a text message
5) outside of the classroom, i have very little self confidence however, i do have more since losing weight.

I tag Amanda, and Linda

1 comment:

All That Scrap said...

So I'm posting my reply here, since I don't have a blog.

10 Years Ago: I was in middle school.

Things on my to-do list today: Let's pretend it's Saturday since "today" is almost over. Study, do school work, study some more, and read/write for my classes. Fun-fun.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy enough shoes and purses to fill two closets, buy a couple houses- loft in New York, somewhere in the mountains, and a place in Europe. Help the rents pay off some bills and donate to some worthy causes- a few come to mind... ;o) And travel the world.

3 of my bad habits: Starting books and not finishing them, not exercising, and not saving my money.

3 places I have lived: Virginia, Germany, and Florida

5 jobs that I have had: Administrative Assistant, Crafts and Stuff, Researcher in Sociology lab, and student (which counts for two!)

5 Things people don't know about me: I have very little confidence in myself. Despite wanting deperately to move out of state, I'm still terrified. It's not easy for me to approach guys, but I'm OK being single. I can't go to bed until I've watched Golden Girls...at 1am. And I've had 10 surgeries starting when I was 3.