My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

weekend recap thus far

I have had a nice weekend thus far and it isn't over just yet.

Friday night Amanda headed over from Orlando & we got to go scrappin'. We hit our first one at RR. Got there a bit later than we wanted to cause dh had to drive in from Lakeland and there was too much traffic.

So, it was pretty hard to find a seat-they had to shuffle a BUNCH of people around for us. Thanx to the girls that moved for us. We shopped a bit and didn't ever get to eat dinner cause all the food got gobbled up :(. Won't hurt me to miss a meal.

Met some nice ladies and saw Elle and Diana shopping, so it was good . Even better, I completed SIX pages of a gift album I am making for my job share teaching partner. YEAH. MANY compliments on her adorable lil guy.

Accomplished a BUNCH around the house and had a nice dinner with St Pete family last night.

ALL of my auctions on ebay sold...........yeah.

Pre-ordered the TSV on QVC.com yesterday. Can't wait to see all the great stuff tomorrow. Oh and TLC launched their new line. WOOOOOOOOOO. They even added acrylic album. OMG. Can't wait to get that in the mail. I had pre-ordered the sampler pack and now wish I had gotten more than one. Oh well. I will order some stuff again once I see it all in my pack.

MS Awareness week brochure arrived in the mail and I am on the front cover of it. (I didn't even realize it-John did). Guess wearing those glasses wouldn't be a bad thing. I was also included on the inside.

Thomas bed has a new home and hopefully the lil guy who got it will actually sleep in it. Mine never did. Best part, made $$ on it. WOO HOO.

I am off to the grocery store-ugh. Will watch the SuperBowl at our neighbors tonite and scrap some more I hope. I have a few lil projects to piddle with.

My favorite layout this weekend included some adorable pics of Joshy at the pony party a few weeks ago.

No comments: