My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

and it keeps on

CHANGING.....
so last week I wrote about all that keeps changing in my life and how I am "trying" to deal with it. Jamie is leaving the MS Society and the walks were going to be in Phil's capable hands. Okay, I was dealing with that pretty well, until I got the email that said the usual, "due to the economy and restructuring, yada yada yada, Phil is no longer with the chapter. UGH.
I did have the weekend to digest that although not well when I get an email this morning that the President of our HOA(of which I am on the Board of Director's as well) has succumbed to the complete and total nonsense going on and RESIGNED. JEEEEZZZZZZ.

i am not entirely certain if this has just been an incredible three months of CHANGE(more so than usual) or if I am just MUCH more aware. Regardless, it is DEF. staying my word for the year.

No comments: