My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

C~H~A~N~G~E~

this has no doubt become my word. oy. not sure how, but it def. has.
i started out my ms walk meeting tonite talking about how much i don't like it, how my whole world and life as i knew it has changed........only to have jamie(the most incredible walk ms manager) look me into the eyes and as the tears rolled out of hers, announce that she is leaving the ms society at the end of the month.
i am so very xcited for her new opportunity, but devestated over losing what feels like another member of my xtended family.
the ms society has become my family and kathy is gone, melissa has moved home and now jamie is leaving us, right in the middle of walk season. gosh.
she leaves us in the more than capable hands of mr. phil, but just NOT the same.

I cried my eyes out as i walked her out to her car, full well knowing how much of herself she has given US and she thanks ME for all that I have done.

I feel like the mouse and by golly, WHO MOVED MY CHEESE.
But, I am not hyperventillating and it will be just fine. it will be just fine. it will be just fine.......not strarting to believe it but I will keep telling myself that.............it will be just fine.

Good Luck Jamie. You will make a fabulous teacher and I am so fortunate to have met you and learned so much from you. PROMISE to stay in touch. With luv and respect, Jax

No comments: