My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Right Now

Right Now:

Out of my window: bright Florida Sunshine.

I am wearing: snowman pj’s; no makeup!

I am hearing: Thomas the Tank Engine DVD that is on downstairs and the CRASH of Joshy playing with choo-choos.

I am thinking :About going back to school today and the kiddos-I missed them. All of the writing papers that I did not even look at over break, much less read and score. The mountain of bills that need to be paid. The air conditioning that is not working in dh’s car and how much that one is gonna cost to fix. Getting my scraproom and the rest of the house back into some kind of “order” as it is still a disaster from having the tree up and moving all of the toys out of the playroom so the tree and the train platform could go up.

I am thankful for: my home, friends who are seemingly always there for me, a great career/job, my health as ironic as that sounds and that everything seemed to be “working” when I got out of bed this morning

I am creating: my 4th and final BG calendar to give as a gift.

I am going: to get ready for school, throw in a load of laundry and have a productive day.

I am hoping: for a great day back at school and an easy fix on the a/c issue in dh’s car.

I am reading: 4th grade demand writing tests

Around the house: there is a bigger mess than usual.

One of my favorite things: is cuddling up with Joshy in my bed each morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish scoring writing tests, get my month organized at school, clean up and use my new organizer in my scraproom and in the walk in closet in there, drs. Appts. tomorrow, prepare for ms walk meeting, spend some quality time with Aunt Sue, download and upload photos, create project 365 calendar for journaling on the fly………

Take this same challenge and share you answers with us! It will be so fun to read about your life!Have a great, relaxing week (if that's possible!!)

No comments: