My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

CHOO CHOO

I arrived home about 1pm yesterday from the Choo Choo train weekend scrappy trip. I was soooo incredibly tired as I had only about 3 hours sleep the night before and I did not even close my eyes on the trip home.

I am still dragging this morning but it was so very worth it. John and Joshy met me at the train station(even though I had my own car there). Joshy was thrilled to see the train that I had arrived home on and a bit upset cause he "didn't have a ticket". But he did opt to ride home with me and told me in the car, "Mommy, I am so glad you are home cause you make my heart happy!!!!!"

I do see an Amtrak trip in this family's future. The train itself was a very cool experience. St. Augustine still a truly wonderful experience and the crop was amazing. The only thing I wish had been different was that it would have been VERY nice to have had another day!!

My back is bothering me a bit from schleping luggage. Okay that is something that I wish had been different but due to the fact that we were a "short" trip, we couldn't check any of our bags and there were 24 of us rolling suitcases and totes thru the train and down the sidewalks. Good thing we packed "light". Yeah right. What is lite for a scrapper?!

FABULOUS trip. Amazing class(not finished with mine yet), good meals, great shopping, nice hotel and MANY new friends. I would say a very successful weekend. SIGN me up for the next one!!

No comments: