My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Break has arrived

for me anyway. Since we leave tomorrow for Philly, today was my Friday. WOO HOO.

Although this trip is NOT going to be fun or even remotely pleasurable, it sure will be nice to be off for a week and then some.

We had a nice surprise baby shower at school this afternoon. We got all the new mommies pretty good. NONE of them suspected a thing. And, unless u want a baby girl, do NOT drink the water at Bay Crest this year. LOL. 3 lil girlies arriving this summer.

Dr. changed my meds once again today, so I will post and let you all know how this new one is working. I was doing okay on the last one-not feeling soooooooooooooo exhausted, but I realized late last week that all I wanted to do was cry and I did-MANY times. That is not like me, so we will keep trying.

I am 90% packed and ready to go. I will be without access to a puter as I am not hauling my monster laptop with me. I have too much other crap to carry with Joshy. So, if ya need me before Sunday, call the cell.

Until then, have a great rest of your week.
Happy Scrappin and TTFN

No comments: