My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I got tagged by Stacey

Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged by Stacey and I now have to list 7 random facts about myself... (totally C&P from Stacey)
Here's how it works:1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog
.4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, well here are 7 completely useless facts about me:
1. I like my coffee - in fact I couldn't live w/o coffee-Coffee Mate and Equal in it too.
2. I NEVER wear a dress or skirt
3. I hate going to the movie theatre-it has been 5 years since i have been to one.
4. I love every version of Law & Order.
5. Just thinking about cotton balls gives me the heebie geebies.
6. I was tortured as a child with peas-won't eat one now for all the $$ in the world.
7. I have never owned a used car.
Miami Dawn, Kip, Ginni, Linda, Michele and Mary

No comments: