My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

FRIDAY FRIDAY

FRIDAY!! YEAH!!
Well, I survived my week from u know where. OY. The train meeting on Weds night was very informative. I rode over to SP with Stacey and we caught up a bit. I am still not sure how I am giong to get on that train now that they have changed the departure time, but I have "time" to figure it out.

Last night I was at school until after 8pm with report card pick up and conferences. It all went very smoothly and none of the parents were surprised with any grades. 3rd nine weeks they tend to slide and slack, so they will hopefully get back on track now as the year is not over yet.

Today ended up being a particularly stressful day for me and I cried in front of my entire class, not once but twice. UGH.
Nothing terrible, just complete and total aggrevation that I do NOT need. However, none of it cant' and won't be dealt with so my momentary breakdown aside, I can deal with aggrevation.

I am very thankful that the weekend is here, with NO plans. I only have three days of school next week as we leave for Philly on Thurs morning. When we return, it will be SPRING BREAK and I am soooooooo very ready.

Have a great weekend. I plan to.

1 comment:

Stacey S-O said...

Your turn jackie, you've been tagged- swing by my blog for the rules.

still need to hook up with the boys at the park.