My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

The BIG day

is almost here and I am as ready as I am ever going to be.
T-shirts came out very cute. I am pleased with them and oh are they BRIGHT. Team Durning will surely be noticed!!

There is still time to donate, if you would like to help make a difference, please do. No $$ amnt is too small or too big and every single penny is helpful and appreciated greatly.

The weather is icky right now and raining most of the day. Hopefully it will have rained itself out by tom. afternoon. The Walk doesnt' begin til 6:30pm but I have to arrive MUCH earlier than that to help set up and get it all organized.

Hoping that Barb and G-a have had some luck finding a skilled nursing facility. DH gave them a lead or two. Sending good thoughts down their way.

I am going to try to get to sleep earlier than usual tonite as the new meds are doing little to nothing at all to help battle this fatigue. I guess I am going thru a relapse, but this too shall pass. It could be a WHOLE lot worse. Joshy cooperated today so that truly helps.

If you have nothing to do tomorrow night, come out and show your support and get into the zoo for free..........

Have a great weekend.
Cpt. Jax

No comments: