My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Feeling

Kinda BLAH. The weather this week has been bleak and it has put me in a dreary mood as well. I "can't like it one bit".

So, that explains why I have not been posting........feeling to icky. I have also been feeling VERY overwhelmed with life in general and even broke down and called my neuro today. Of course, won't hear anything back til Monday, but I called.

MS fatigue is like no other I can explain.........worse than being 38 weeks pg and my meds do NOT seem to be working at all the last few weeks. Oh well. There are far worse things than feeling tired, so I am not going to complain.

I am happy that the weekend has arrived. I have a baby shower to attend for one of my teammates tomorrow and some more Volunteer assignments for the WALK next Saturday. It is all falling into place though. YEAH.

I will be quite happy when it is over though.

Monday begins NATIONAL MS AWARENESS WEEK. So all of you out there, be aware!! LOL. and do something nice to help those of us out that suffer from this silly disease!!

Have a great weekend. FCAT is coming.

1 comment:

Stacey S-O said...

Don't know what 38w prego feels like, never made it that far but I know that feeling. Call me, we can hang out & the monkeys can ran around each other.