My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

chipboard chipboard chipboard

I have/had it everywhere. It was making me looney to try to keep it all together. it is a newer obsession of mine to buy it in every color..........but it was spilling outta every container, shelf etc.

So, I am proud to say it is ALL completely organized right now. I decided to go with color. I like the idea of organizing it by letter of the alpha, BUT, I am not one to mix it up . So I figured if they are all together by color and font, I have got a better shot at finding what I need.

Now I struggled with where to put it, what to buy to organize it and then it hit me like a $1750 DUH.
The ScrapBox in my room has NUMEROUS empty bins that I had yet to fill. Well, I am proud to say that fifteen of them are now filled with chipboard and bling and I still have plenty of empties.

As Joshy would say, "Mommy, you are a genius".

No comments: