My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

the countdown is on

As most of you know if you bother to read(yes both of you and u know who u r), it is National MS Awareness Week.
I am finding the daily emails inspiring and hopefully they have helped others.

The countdown to our Walk is on. We will meet at the zoo Saturday afternoon for the first evening walk in Tpa. I have MORE than enough volunteers for the event, I have achieved one of my goals as Team Captain this year and hope to achieve the other before the deadline in April.

I wanted to grow my walk team to be MORE than just my closest friends and family supporting me and I am proud to say that Ihave people registered to walk on TEAM DURNING that I do not even know!! Goal #1-acheived.
Goal #2 was to take Team Durning to a $10,000 goal and we are sitting at just over $7,000 right now. I am fairly confident that we will more than surpass my goal as many have not turned in their pledges yet. For those of you who would like to donate, please visit the website and help us to create a world free of MS.

I went to see my neuro yesterday and I am thrilled to report that I LUV HER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so fortunate to have such a wonderfully caring physician. She changed one of my meds and I will hopefully do well on the new one and start feeling less fatigued. Keep ya posted.

FCAT will be over for my 3rd graders today for the week and Team Durnicchi won the first round of the infamous Kickball Tournament at school. We outscored the other team by 15 runs and this was achieved by students that had never even played kickball before. They are such adorble lil teammates. So, next round is today after lunch. Go TEAM DURNICCHI.

Off to be creative. I haven't done anything this week creatively and I am missing it. Happy Thursday.

No comments: