My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged by Ginni

Tagged by Ginni
A- Attached or single: Attached to John
B- Best Friend: Helen
C- Cake or Pie: ice cream cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item (s): cell phone, computer and iced tea
F-Favorite type of music: Billy Joel, Elton John, Barry Manilow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Hate all gummy things.
H- Hometown: Born and raised in Northern NJ, but FL is truly my home now
I- Indulgence(s): collecting unused scrapbooking supplies
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: one son, Joshua Daniel
L- Last movie: could NOT even begin to tell you it has been THAT long
M- Marriage Date: October 4th
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, and one sister. there are also steps but no contact there ever
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, Granny Smith the best
P- Phobias or Fears: Cotton Balls and PEAS
Q- Quote(s): You can't be both pitiful and powerful
R- Reason To Smile: Life is good
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: Amanda, Jules, Miami Dawn and Stacey
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to collect "stuff" cause my house burned down when I was a kid and I lost all my stuff...........
V- vegetarian or meat eater: Carnivore -- and make it medium rare
W- Worst Habit: smoking and accepting the fact that I can NOT do it all anymore.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I am a Brain MRI all the way HA HA
Y- Your Favorite Food: Lobster
Z- Zodiac: I am TRULY a Cancer all the way

No comments: