My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hat's off to you

single parents. I give you the UTMOST credit, cause it is NOT easy. At least with my child it is not.
John has been gone for almost two days and I am BEAT. Seriously, I am usually beat even when he is here, but it is def. worse now.

Joshy has actually been pretty good. He could def. use a nap today, but he is relaxing and playing his speedster(aka LeapSter).
Not sure what we will do for dinner tonite. I had thought about taking him to Chick-Fil-A for kids night but I am not sure I am "up" for screaming kiddos. We will see.

I am going to try to get some more simple page kits done and packed tonite as I leave on Thursday for the Choo Choo scrapping weekend. I am xcited.

Hoping I survive til tom. night when Johnnie gets home. Wish me luck,

1 comment:

Kip said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip as I'm sure it was a ball!