My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hump Day

And all is well. So far it has been a pretty good week. I haven't totally caught up on my lack of sleep for the weekend, but last night, I slept well. I like going away, but there is something to be said about sleeping in your own bed.

My kiddos had a field trip this morning so I was able to go in a bit later and just chill. Our lunch schedule was all wacky, so it really was an easy day for me. This afternoon we made classes for next year. I am keeping the majority of my kids this year and I added about 4 more. If cards don't get shuffled too too much, I should have a great class next year too. Gotta luv that.

I completed two projects this morning and although I still can't find my desk, I am happy to be creating.

Guess I had go and finish making dinner and get the "boys" fed. Enjoy your Weds. or what is left of it.
PS, dh is down another 3 lbs. That makes almost 50!! There is a whole let less of him to cuddle, but I am luvin his commitment to it. I am eating healthier too, but still have to have my coffee ice cream on shot nights.

No comments: