My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

great weekend

had a truly nice weekend. the weather yesterday could NOT have been nicer. today started out blah and dreary bringing in a late cold front, but the sun is shining now and it is distinctively crisper outside.

happy to report that johnnie got a bunch done in the yard and inside the house as well. he cleaned tile floors and totally re-did joshy's playroom. it looks amazing. he is very good at stuff like that once he gets started, there is NO stopping him.

I have spent a good portion of today organizing my scrap room and planning some page kits for the crop that I am going to next weekend.

I also got to see my good friend Nancy for a little while yesterday when she was in town embossing at a local charity crop. Todd was there too and he handled Joshy being a terror just fine.

We have a very long and draining week ahead, so I am going to go and try to relax some and help dh pack as he is leaving tomorrow.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: