My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

GR-8 Day

what a great day. yesterday was AWFUL but thankfully, MUCH MUCH better today.

I scrapped more this morning-4 pages completed. I could have done more, but I actually ran out of adhesive completely. Can u imagine? A scrapper with NO adhesive? I know, pathetic.

My house is a complete and total disaster, but I scrapped, Joshy only broke one wine glass-he did NOT flood the bathroom today and only went to the thinking chair once. Life is good.

We swam at Aunt Sue's today. I still have not put one toe into my own pool. It isn't even working at this point. I can NOT wait to get my story on the news about this SHODDY pool company and what sheisters they are. UGH.

Things are already progressing with the Crop 4 Hope. I am so xcited to be going back to Sebring again. Miami Dawn has been working her tail off designing this year's flyer and they look fantastic.

Now to form committees and get moving on it all.
I am hoping to make it up late enough to watch the new episodes of Thursday night tv that I have missed so much.

Off to put some laundry away.
Have a fabulous night.

No comments: