My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good morning

I hadn't realized that it had been so many days since I posted. I was very happy to see last week end. After locking my keys in the car Friday morning, I was DONE. LOL.

Our weekend was not overly exciting, in fact we didnt' do a whole of anything, but sometimes that is better. I tried to rest some as I have been fighting this cold for a week or so now. I don't feel sick, but I am a bit stuffy and coughing every now and again.

Sunday we went to St. Pete and spent some time with Nanny and Pop Pop (Aunt Pat too) and went to the hands on children's museum. Joshy always has fun there. We stopped by Laura's and Joshy got to play for about ten minutes with his friend Alex. They have known each other since they were only a couple of months old. Sooo cute to watch them grow up together.

Yesterday was a good day at school and so far this week is off to a good start. Enjoy your Tuesday. I am hoping to.

No comments: