My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag, I am it.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAG! I'm It!
Chris tagged me :D
THE FIVE TAG
5 years ago I1. was frantically getting ready for my wedding(5 years ago on Saturday 10-4)
2. Lived in my townhouse 3. Still had my Daddy to talk to on a daily basis 4. Had only fur babies and no Joshua 5. weighed more than i do today :D
5 things on today's "to do" list 1. Pick up Crop 4 Hope donations 2. take my shot 3. Laundry 4. do this tag 5. call some parents of students
5 snacks I enjoy1. ice cream 2. more ice cream 3. peanut butter and apples 4. ice cream 5. Chex mis
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire 1. Keep the fact that I was a millionaire a secret2. travel 3. retire4. Help others5. build a huge scrap room
5 places I have lived1. River Vale, NJ , 2. Fort Lee New Jersey, 3. Tampa, 4 Miami 5. Winston Salem North Carolina for about six weeks, I HATED it.
5 jobs I have had 1. Worked at Carvel before/during/after college2. I worked at Target for one day 3. Teaching elementary school 4. Waitress at assorted Pizza Places in Tampa 5.mommy!
I am tagging: 1)Amanda, 2- Miami Dawn, 3-Stacey, 4-Anyone else who hasn't done it yet.
(if not link their blogs are linked on the left)Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Chris said...

love learning about you!

Ex-Ex-DH said...

Thanks Jacqueline. Me is one thing, but my home town?

I enjoy catching up with your world sometimes.

Good luck with the Crop4Hope!