My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

thursday already

how the heck did it get to be thursday already? omg. this week is flying by.
tuesday felt like monday all day and i had to double check to make sure it was really tues and was shot night. lol. don't like to be messed with like that but i was glad to have mon. off.

we went to beef's on tuesday to celebrate the triplets birthday. it was fun and joshy had a great time playing with his Jenn. soooooo cute. i don't think he has a clue that jenn is only 5 years older than he is. lol.

last night was a MARATHON walk ms meeting. LOTS of new people interested in serving on the committee. my wheels are spinning from all of the great ideas, but they will have to take a back seat for a bit while I work on the Crop stuff first.

I leave tomorrow for the crop in Bonita and although I am xcited, I am completely unprepared. I have done nothing to pack clothing, and lets not even talk about my scrap bags still being packed from last month's fried green tomatoes crop. lol. I will grab a bag and some tools and do nothing more than likely, but I do NOT care. It will be a nice group and a nice getaway.

Off to go and get a much needed haircut this morning, then school, then finish laundry, then pack and hopefully head out straight from school tom. at 2:45-ish. Wish I could just take the day off and head down early, but I feel too guilty doing that. Maybe I will see if Charlotte wants to switch morning and afternoon. Regardless, I will be there,.........bout dinner time.

Have a fantastic and productive Thursday,
Jax

No comments: