My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, September 5, 2008

peace and quiet

that is what I had in my house yesterday after school and it is truly an unusual sound. Aunt Sue had taken joshy with her to Kissimmee to visit her friend and he had a delightful day at Downtown Disney, and behaved fabulously.

DH went to St. Pete on his way home from work in Sarasota and I had about two hours of total silence. AHHHHHHH.
It was very rare and an enjoyable peaceful time.
Amanda stopped by after she worked a few hours at Pottery Barn and we chatted and caught up for a bit. It has been toooooooo long since we just hung out. I got papers graded, scrap stuff packed(okay, so I emptied one bag and threw stuff into another but that is packing right?) regardless, I have scrappy stuff in my car, not sure what it is exactly, but I WILL make do and accomplish at least my Bo Bunny Travel album and perhaps some pre-made vacation pages or something...........I will let ya know.

Now as most of you would know, I am so NOT a hoe down country kinda girl-not that there is anything wrong with being one but there is not a pair of cowboy boots in my closet(nor gingham anything that Amanda could find despite her best efforts) and you will NEVER see these thighs in a pair of Daisy Dukes, so Amanda became frantic to find me something to wear that was appropriate. It was kinda funny. I promised to take pics for her of everyone decked out in their hoe down attire this weekend.

So, I am as good as ready minus the toiletry bag to use this morning and a few hours that I will spend at school. I will boot scoot outta there as close to 2:30 as I possibly can and head south. I am excited to see everyone and just to get away.

I am not taking the puter, but I am sure there will be a few there, MD could not survive w/o her live feed of Big Brother.......so I will check in when I can.

No comments: