My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good Morning

Wow, it is Thursday already. While I would usually be thrilled that the week is passing so quickly, it simply reminds me how much closer I am to next weekend's crop. YIKES.

I am feeling better about my lil man. Thank you all for the supportive words. I KNOW this will be fine and he will come thru it w/flying colors. He is soooooo strong and such an amazing gift of a lil guy.

I am fighting a cold. Same one he has too. Gosh for the last two days he has fallen asleep in the car at 5ish on the way home and slept thru the night. My poor dh hasn't seen him awake in two days. He is having withdrawal. LOL.
He will get his fill tonite as I have a meeting from 6-8pm to begin organization on the Tampa MS Walk for Hope in March.

Going to jump in the shower while I can. Have a gr-8 Thursday everyone.

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and I am sure your little fella will be much better in many ways after the surgery! Will keep you both in my thoughts