My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

rough day

This morning was a ROUGH one for this mommy.
We had an appointment for Joshy at ALL CHILDRENS satellite office today up in New Port Richey. I am pretty strong when it comes to most things, but I am telling you that the tears DID start falling as we scheduled my BABY for surgery on Oct. 24th.

It is nothing serious, but I did lose it for a minute. Good thing that Aunt Sue came with us, cause she took him back into the playroom while John and I spoke to the doctor.

They are going to remove his tonsils and adnoids(sp)? as well as snip his tongue as he is tongue tied.........this should help with his lisp and speech .

We will stay overnight at UCH and then hopefully be fine and NO MORE snoring. Dr. Patel said we will NOT believe the difference in his sleeping once he is healed. Hope so.

Thanks for letting me vent/share. It is bound to be a rough time for us. Hoping he recuperates from things like I do as I ate steak the day after my tonsils came out-LOL.

Hug your babies tonite a bit tighter,
Jackie

3 comments:

eljay716 said...

oh I know you are scared and you don't want your baby to hurt! Poor thing, but I know he will do fine and recover quickly!

All That Scrap said...

Jackie! That is rough. You are having some month, aren't you? An emotional roller coaster to say the least, but you continue to march right along with your head held high. Atleast we know that Joshy will be better following his surgery. He takes after his mommy and is one tough little guy and will bounce back, I'm sure! He will be playing with his choo-choos by no time!

You know better than most that I can truly simpathize with the worries and emotions a surgery evokes. I love you! And I will be praying for our little Joshy.

Dawn said...

i had my tonsils out when little and know what i remember? jello and ice cream LOL I am sorry you are scared, I know with all I am going thru my biggest happiness is that my kiddos are doing ok and that we never want to see our little blessings hurt. But I know you are in good hands with Dr Patel being your dr as she has helped us so much too. Hang in there and I will say some extra prayers for your adorable little man!!!!
ps i must of sensed your message because i snuggled sooo tight with justy putting him to bed tonite, and felt so blessed to do so!