My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Being TESTED

Okay, sometimes I just have to wonder, why the heck stuff happens as it seems to. I am a pretty positive and remarkably upbeat most of the time, but if anyone happens to be listening,

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not certain how much else I am willing to handle right now.

Aunt Sue was in a car accident this morning. Thank God Joshy wasn't with her and thank goodness that no one was hurt. But, not at all what anyone needed right now. and NOT the phonecall anyone wants to get.

OY.

So, I didn't go to school today, but rather to South Tampa to make sure she was okay. Wish it had been like up in Lutz or something, cause it took me over an hour to get down there. And of course, NOTHING good going thru my mind on the way. I was sooooooo relieved to see her and know she was okay.

Her Santa Fe is a MESS, but who cares. Thank goodness for insurance. She will be sore tomorrow, but State Farm will take care of the rest.

If you read this far, thanks for letting me vent.
Off to type up final raffle sheets. AGAIN. LOL.

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

Glad she is ok too. Breathe, it will all get done.

Dawn said...

So sorry for the scary accident, I am also happy that your little man wasnt with her this time and is fine, and I am glad Aunt Sue is doing OK considering. Accidents can be so scary. Your special weekend is almost here and you are going to do fabulous raising $$$$$ for MS Society!