My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, October 5, 2007

So sorry

If anyone actually reads this thing, I am very sorry for being so delinquent with its updates lately.
The MS Crop 4 Hope literally TOOK over my entire life. It was held last weekend & to my delight, it is OVER. Now, some would assume that means it is DONE. HA. Not so true. LOL.

My diningroom table, although still cluttered, does appear to be under the boxes. There are far fewer in there now than this time last week. I am still collecting money and trying to get all winnings to their new and appropriate homes. I started writing thank you notes and addressing envies for them. So, there is some progress being made on that front. I will more than likely be done in time to start all over again for next year.

I had a good week at school. Lost one child who moved and my 16 that are left are fabulous. I am really starting to like these lil buggers. Speaking of lil buggers, mine is fighting this same damn cold again-still-not sure which one. He is crankier than usual, but no less full of energy.

Yesterday was my 4th wedding anniversary and let's just say, I must be the ONLY one in this house who thinks it is a date of any importance. So, enough said there, not the best night in our home. And, the "oops I screwed up flowers havent arrived yet either". Oh well. So much for his "training". Even his Mom was NOT happy.

I am hoping for a relaxing weekend. Hope everyone enjoys theirs.

No comments: