My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Icky MONDAY

Oh how I do NOT like Monday's. I could go on and on with why I don't like them, but I would happen to think there are many out there that would agree.
Mainly, they just came plain too quickly. However, somewhat fortunately (and not) for me this week, my Monday is also my Thursday. I am only working today and tomorrow as Joshy goes in for his surgery on Weds and I took the rest of the week off.

I have so much to do to prepare(mentally and otherwise) but it will all fall into place. We had an incredibly productive and busy weekend though. I have done laundry til I can't do laundry anymore, yet there is still more laundry in the washer. OY.
John organized and cleaned out the pantry and the freezer. Not even sure what some of the stuff was, but it is gone into the garbage pile, which is growing increasingly HIGH. Especially considering that for whatever reason, the trash on our ENTIRE street was NOT picked up Friday, our usual trash day. It looks awful out there, but no one bothered to haul it back inside. Heck, the garage didn't need the stench.

We had a very nice and successful FALL FESTIVAL in Bella Vista this weekend. I have such an amazing bunch of neighbors!! Joshy was on the inflatable jumpy slide water thingy from the time we got there at 1pm until they came and deflated it at 5:30pm. Needless to say, he passed out in the car on the way to Aunt Sue's house at 7pm.

I am so glad that she is coming home tomorrow. I REALLY miss her and so does my lil man. Surgery is at 11:45 on Weds morning and I have a TON of stuff to do to get ready, especially at school. Preparing for a sub is worse than actually being there.

Have a great week and I will try to check back in. SOON.
Say an xtra prayer for my lil man, and thanx all.

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

Josh will do great- mom may need a xanax to get through it but he will be out and over in no time. And he will sleep so much better! will be thinking about you all tomorrow!
me

Dawn said...

i will keep joshy in my thoughts and prayers, i know he will be a trooper. hang in there mommy and take deep breathes... thinking of you. take care and blessings, dawn g