My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

two in one morning oh my

So, for those keeping up on the couch saga....updates as follows.

Those guys are MORONS and they have been here a total of 7 times. I am still NOT at all happy with it, but ........when it is all done, it isn't going to work properly and THEN they will be fixing it or jack hammering it.

The pavers are awesome and look great. The tile is gorgeous too. They are putting "pads" outside the screen doors today, just as soon as they move the PVC pipes that are RIGHT there. HELLLLLOOOO. Now I do not work for a pool company and I am not my ex husband, so I can't read blueprints, but even i can see where the doors is supposed to be on the plans. HELLO. If there is a DOOR going right there, what would possess you to put TWO PVC pipes sticking 2 feet out of the ground right there????????????? GENIOUS I tell you.

So that is the update. We are getting close to being completed. By Halloween, I doubt it, but by Turkey Day, which is Joshy's 3rd birthday is lookin good.

No comments: