My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

productive

So, I spent a good part of the weekend being crafty and somewhat productive. Thing is, I started about 4 different projects with none of them yet completed. However , they are all on their way and I am proud of myself.

I plan to finish my first altered clipboard tonite. All the others are awaiting second or third coats of paint and drying. You know how it goes.

I did make some cute Halloween cards that I figure I can write out next week at the Hospital to keep myself busy while Joshy is in surgery.

Nothing else new or overly exciting going on. Sure wish that we would have some cooler weather.
Aunt Sue leaves in the morning for NYC. Sure am going to miss her but not as much as Joshy will. Thank goodness for Grandma stepping in. This should be fun. HA.

Have a great rest of your Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your projects Jackie. Once motivation hits, it can't be controlled :)