My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

gloomy

Good Morning~
We had a gloomy, overcast weekend here in Tampa weather-wise. Oh I am so ready for the humidity to leave and to feel just a tiny bit of cooler weather.
Saturday we ventured out for the first time in DAYS. I can't stand being housebound and the walls were def. starting to close in on me. We headed over to St. Pete for a bit. Had some dinner. Joshy is doing great and seems to be healing nicely.
We went to our usual Pumpkin Patch to pick out some pumpkins so that we can "pretend" it is Fall. Well, let me tell you. I left soooo dissapointed. The weather has been so warm that the majority of the pumpkins were squishy and mushy. It was really sad. Joshy picked out 3 tiny lil ones-"Daddy, Mommy & Joshy ones". No carving going to happen here this year :(
Yesterday we headed down to the Pumpkin Festival. Nanny and Aunt Pat joined us and it was a very nice day. We got to see animals and my lil champ even ate a HOT DOG. Guess his throat is doing well. His new little voice is squeaky and kinda funny, but NO MORE snoring at all. YEAH.
Yes, Amanda, I KNOW I said no Pumpkin Festival, but we did it anyway. You will be happy to know that this was NOT the photo op it usually is and I will NOT be scrapping it for eternity. You see, other than the hayride, I don' t think I got one photo of Joshy where it wasn't the BACK of his head. I think my pages will be titled, PUMPKIN HEAD this year. HA HA.

Off to get ready for school. I hate returning after being out for days(3), but there are grades to enter into the computer for report cards this week.

I have a LONG week. Two night time functions/meetings, so I will be scarce.
Have a great Monday, even if it is gloomy.

1 comment:

All That Scrap said...

You are one busy mommy! I agree with you on this warm weather. I've been wishing for a little bit of cold lately too. 80 degrees on Halloween...not fun. Glad to "hear" the lil' guy is doing well!

::Hug::