My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Happy Friday!! Honestly, didn't even have a clue what day it was when I woke up this morning, but when I checked my balance in my account, I realized that it was payday Friday too. WOO HOO.

Joshy had a good night last night. He fell asleep and I had to look to see that he was out......which most would assume is not a big deal, but with him, it WAS. You see, I couldn't hear him, which means there was NO snoring. Surgery was a success!!

Watched Grey's last night and the beginning of ER, but passed out. Darn it. Oh well. Someday I will join this century and get text messaging AND a dvr. LOL.

Just laid back today. Joshy is talking garbally today so I think the swelling has gotten him. He REFUSES to take his pain meds and I wore the last dose. We will take it easy for a couple more days and hope to have a nice family weekend.
Enjoy,
Jackie

1 comment:

Dawn said...

glad the surgery was so successful and he is doing well!